Full Time Madrasah Admission
Secondary 1 Registration (2024)
General Requirements for admission:
- Singaporean / Permanent Resident
- Aged 13/14 years old during enrolment year
- Passed PSLE with an Achievement Level (AL) of 23 or below or equivalent
- SPERS/ PACT (Express) Qualification is also accepted
- Successful pass Tahfiz examination, Arabic Language and Practical Solat
- One colored passport-sized photograph (Male: White T-shirt with White Songkok | Female: White Tudung
- PSLE Certification and Preliminary examination
- Child’s Birth Certificate and/or Certificate of Citizenship
- Singapore NRIC of both parents and/or guardians
- Medical reports stating health issues (if any)
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/SURM2024Registration
Your registration status will be pending until received your child’s PSLE results
1. Documents and the screenshot of payment must be attached to this form
2. Incomplete application form or documents will not be accepted
3. Completed registration will receive the syllabus for our Entrance Test through email
A non refundable registration fee of $30 along with all supporting documents mentioned above are to be submitted to
Students who meet the aforementioned requirements and submitted all required documents are to sit for Entrance Test which focuses on the following:
1. Quranic Recitation
2. Practical of Daily Prayers
3. Basic Arabic Language Conversation
Payment can be made via:
1. PAYNOW (UEN S60SS0007E)
2. OCBC Current Account (7130-0828-2001)
For any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Suzannah at 97613539 from Monday-Friday, 9AM to 5PM
New Student Intake & Entrance Test
|Registration date||1 October 2023|
|Closing Date for Registration||28 November 2023|
Date of Tahfiz Preparation for Entrance Test
|29 November 2023|
|Date of Registration Briefing & Entrance Test||2 December 2023|
|Orientation for Students||20-22 December 2022|
|Orientation for Parents||20 December 2022|
Arabic Language & Academic
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. My child does not study in Singapore but is a Singaporean. Can my child register for Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM)?
Yes, if he took SPERS, PACT exams, UPSR (Ujian Percapaian Sekolah Rendah) or equivalent.
Link for SPERS: https://www.moe.gov.sg/returning-singaporeans/secondary/spers
Link for PACT: https://www.pact.sg/
2. My child is a Malaysian. Can he register for Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM)?
Unfortunately not, we only accept Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents.
3. PSLE result is not out yet. How to register?
You may register your interest in https://tinyurl.com/SURM2024Registration
Your registration status will be pending until we received your child’s PSLE results.
4. My child is 16 years old but keen to study Al-Quran in Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM)?
Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM) opens its registration only for secondary one. Age should be 13 or 14 during registration intake.
5. Should I come down to register?
No, registration is online. Here’s the link to our online registration form: https://tinyurl.com/SURM2024Registration
6. How much is the monthly school fees?
$150.00 per month.
Payment through UEN: S60SS0007E
You may send proof to our Whatsapp at 9761 3539
7. Is there any financial assistance available ( FAS, PROMAS, ets)?
Unfortunately, we do not provide a specific financial assistance for students.
However, we do sponsor school fees for Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas based on their financial need.
Students may apply bursary under LBKM.
LBKM Link: https://lbkm.org.sg/bursary-scholarship/
8. After graduating from Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas, which school are they able to continue their studies?
They can purse their studies at pre – University, Diploma (Islamic Studies) inside and outside of Singapore.
9. What do the students study in Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas (SURM)?
Sekolah Ugama Radin Mas is a full time madrasah Tahfiz that offers memorization of Al-Quran, Islamic Studies, Arabic Language and Academic. SURM’s curriculum allows students to sit for the national level examination (O-Level).
5 Jalan Masjid #01-09
9:00am to 5:00pm